The 2013 Willis E. Lamb Award for Laser Science and Quantum Optics
Awarded January 9, 2013, at the
43rd Winter Colloquium on the
Physics of Quantum Electronics.
- Shaul Mukamel, University of California, Irvine (bio)
- For pioneering the development of novel and
multidimensional molecular spectroscopies.
- Peter Nordlander, Rice University (bio)
- For pioneering theoretical contributions in the field
- Susanne Yelin, University of Connecticut and Harvard University (bio)
- For pioneering contributions to the theory of coherence
phenomena ranging from super-radiance to ultra-cold
All photos provided by recipients, 2012. All rights reserved.
Return to Lamb Award Main Page